The purpose of this section is to provide proper guidelines for the preparation of articles or manuscripts to publish in the Journal of Chinese Studies and Education. The guidelines provided here will guide the author of the article or manuscript to write and to prepare it.
- Theme: None at the moment.
- Length:15–25pages, including tables, graphs and references.
- Spacing: Single space
- Paper size: A4
- Margins: Top – 1in (2.5cm)
Bottom – 1in (2.5cm)
Left - 1.5in (3.8cm)
Right – 1in (2.5cm)
- Page numbers: Bottom right
- Font (and font size): SimSun, Simplified Chinese (12” size)
- A brief bio-data with a maximum of 150 Chinese characters.
- Others: Nil
Manuscript Format of ERUDITE
Types of contributions: Research articles.
Research article should be a maximum of 20,000 Chinese characters (15-25 pages) which has not been published anywhere previously or has not under processing for publication elsewhere. Moreover, the articles should include an abstract with a maximum of 500 characters (in Chinese), 250 words (in English).