The Journal of Art and Art Education (Kupas Seni) refereed journal of the Art and Design Department, Sultan Idris Education University invites you to explore beyond borders all fields of art and art education. You may contribute your articles in categories of either empirical research articles, concept articles or review articles. Papers must contain original results, and this journal prohibits an author from submitting the same manuscript for concurrent consideration by two (2) or more publications. It prohibits as well the publication of any manuscript that has already been published either in whole or substantial part elsewhere. It also does not permit publication of a manuscript that has been published in full in Proceedings. The copyright of articles is assigned to the Sultan Idris Education University (UPSI).
Types of the manuscript:
Kupas Seni: Journal of Art and Art Education welcomes several different types of journal manuscripts, including:
- Research article
- Review article
- Case Studies
- Visual Communication
- Theoretical Articles
- Descriptions of Research Methodology
- Curatorial Writing
- Educational Material
- Notes and News
- Visual Culture
- Artwork or Design Work Critique
- Graphic Design & Printing Technology
- Visual Merchandising
- Articles can either be submitted in Bahasa Melayu or English ONLY.
- The abstract should have the corresponding translation in English if it is written in Bahasa Melayu.
- Full-length research articles should be divided into Abstract, Introduction, Problem Statement, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Implication of the studies, Conclusion, and References.
- All titles must be centred. Name of author(s) and address of the institution(s) where the work was carried out and a shortlist of five (5) keywords is compulsory.
- The article submission should have at least the addition of the PROPER latest of 10 (ten) or more references of (0 to 3) years back.
- The demanded article should not exceed 25% index similarity.
- Author and fellow Authors are limited to five (5) persons only.
- The article should be in MS Word, should conform to APA style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association), single spacing with a wide margin (2.5cm) and 11 point type Times New Roman.
- Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.
According to the manuscript that has been submitted to the KUPAS SENI OJS system. Kindly, the secretariat is required three (03) soft-copy files from (Microsoft Word).
1. The first (01) word Doc. file must have contained all the author(s) names and details.
2. The second (02) word Doc. file have not included with the author(s) name or author details. Kindly, stated all lists and references, it will be filtered for (review and evaluation) procedure. (Tag as for blind Reviewed).
3. The third (03) word Doc. file have to be included with the author(s) name or author details. Kindly remove all lists and references, it will be filtered for the (Turn It In) procedure. (Tag as for TurnItIn).
UPSI Press hope that the author(s) are able to refine the manuscript along with uploading your article at "this web section" in order to avoid overlapping the article delivery.