The Journal of Art and Art Education (Kupas Seni) refereed journal of the Art and Design Department, Sultan Idris Education University invites you to explore beyond borders all fields of art and art education. You may contribute your articles in categories of either empirical research article, concept article or review articles. Papers must contain original results, and this journal prohibits an author from submitting the same manuscript for concurrent consideration by two (2) or more publications. It prohibits as well the publication of any manuscript that has already been published either in whole or substantial part elsewhere. It also does not permit publication of manuscript that has been published in full in Proceedings. The copyright of articles is assigned to the Sultan Idris Education University (UPSI).
Types of manuscript:
Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education welcomes several different types of journal manuscripts, including:
- Research article
- Review article
- Case Studies
- Visual Communication
- Theoretical Articles
- Descriptions of Research Methodology
- Curatorial Writing
- Educational Material
- Notes and News
- Visual Culture
- Artwork or Design Work Critique
- Graphic Design & Printing Technology
- Visual Merchandising
- Articles can either be submitted in Bahasa Melayu or English ONLY
- The abstract should have the corresponding translation in English if it is written in Bahasa Melayu.
- Full-length research articles should be divided into Abstract, Introduction, Problem Statement, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Implication of the studies, Conclusion, and References.
- All titles must be centred. Name of author(s) and address of institution(s) where the work was carried out and a short list of five (5) keywords is compulsory.
- Article should be at least in MS Word, should conform to APA style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association), single spacing with wide margin (2.5cm) and 11 point type Times New Roman.
- Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.