Kindly refer to the checklist for submission before sending the manuscript to Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education for review. Kindly make sure that the following matters are included.
- Research articles must be submitted in Bahasa Melayu or English ONLY.
- The articles submitted should be attached with a covering letter that states the novelty and the reason why the article is suitable for Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education.
- Articles should be in MS Word, single spacing with wide margin (2.5 cm) and 11” font type Time New Roman.
Division of Full Research Articles
- Title of the article
- Author (s) Affiliation with address and e-mail id.
- Keywords (maximum of 5 keywords)
- Problem statement
- Objectives of the study
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusion and Recommendation/Scope for further studies
The TITLE of the article should be concise and informative. It should be at the Top Center text with the size of 14”.
The Name of AUTHOR(s), their AFFILIATIONS (where the work was carried out) and contact details of the corresponding author along with e-mail address are compulsory.
Abstract should be a brief summary of the research work conducted. It must include a summary of the purpose of the research, problem statement, objectives, research method used, results and discussion, conclusions, recommendation and future scope of the work. An abstract should be presented separately from the article, usually top page (front) of the article. References, non-standard abbreviations should be avoided. The commonly used abbreviations should be defined in the text and not in abstract. Also, an abstract must not exceed 250 words.
Keywords: Kindly provide a maximum of 5 keywords related to the study.
Introduction includes the background of the study, objectives, research problem and significant of the study.
Kindly provide adequate details on research methodology of this study. Theory selected, data collection method and the type of research method used should be described in this section.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
CONCLUSION & RECOMMENDATION/SCOPE FOR FURTHER STUDIES
Conclusions should be based on the findings of the study. Also, the achievements of the study should be given. It should be brief and conclusive. Further, the recommendations based on the study should be included if needed. Moreover, the scope for further studies in this field of study should be added if necessary.
References format should be consistent for the entire references list. All the references cited in the article must be included in references. Kindly follow American Psychological Association (APA) style of citation.
- Once the research article is ACCEPTED for publication in Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education, the article cannot be published elsewhere.
- The authorities of Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education have the RIGHT to publish the paper in any materials form.
- Tables/figures/copyrighted material used from other Publications should get proper PERMISSION from the corresponding publishers to grant them the right to publish the material in their article.
- Manuscript should be ERROR FREE and the GRAMMAR and SPELLING should be double checked. Manuscript should demonstrate excellent level of English language, grammar, punctuation, spelling and overall style of scientific writing.
- Kindly ENSURE that all references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text.
- Before editorial process, authors are NOTIFIED on receipt of an article.
- The editorial DECISION regarding publication will be notified as soon as the decision is taken.
- All the articles will be PEER-REVIEWED by double blind reviewers as well as independent Editor by Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education Editorial Members. Decisions regarding the publication of a manuscript will be based on Kupas Seni : Journal of Art and Art Education Editorial Board's recommendations.