International Advisor Role and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of members of the international Advisory board include:
- Support SIBAWAYH Journal and its Editorial Board by guiding and sharing the best practices, experiences and ideas.
- Act as an active advisory body to the Chief Editor and Editorial Board regarding issues related to strategic planning and direction of SIBAWAYH
- Consolidating SIBAWAYH Journal international reputation, recognized for their excellence and help suggest methods towards ever-increasing readership.
- Encouraging and promoting the submission of high quality manuscripts to SIBAWAYH
- Suggesting theme for special issue of SIBAWAYH Journal (if any international conferences or similar activities occur – if needed).