تداخُل بورتريهات النّص اللّوني في رواية هوت ماروك للأديب المغربي ياسين عدنان ¬¬) البورتريه المُجزّأ نموذجا)
Overlap of The Pictures of Color Texts in The Novel Hot Maroc by The Moroccan Writer Yassin Adnan: The Fragmented Portrait as A Sample
This study focuses on one of the central issues that is are overlooked in the qualitative artistic research: the relationship of the literary text with the attached color text, specifically the cover text, through one sample- the novel Hot Maroc by the Moroccan writer Yassin Adnan in its two translations into French and English versus the two original Arabic texts.
The study notices that the artistic overlap between the aesthetics of the textual content and the aesthetics of the textual color content constitutes an exceptional model in raising an unaddressed deep debate between form and content that concerns a broad public of recipients. The qualitative test that I conducted between the covers of the novel Hot Maroc in the forms of their artistic revelations led me to draw amazing conclusions regarding the color impact of the cover artistry on the novel's popularity.
The research discusses the following issues: the artistic criteria that support the credibility of the work; the artistry of the design of the cover by the Arab publishing houses, and the rate of concordance and compatibility between the form and content to achieve the joy of the work; the criteria of the foreign publishing houses in the design of the cover; the differences between the criteria of the two cultures in producing the book covers in general and the cover of Hot Maroc in particular; the fame and spread of the work and its public spread.
The study concludes that the book-cover design has a significant impact on the receivers of the work, and recommends that that the Arab publishing houses promote their paper culture, and come up with a plan of what we agree to call 'cultural marketing'.
.Yassin Adnan(2020): HOT MAROC,. Traslated by; France Meyer. assindibad, acts sud. Paris.
.Yassin Adnan (Ougust 2021): HOT MAROC, Translated by; Alexender E. Elinson. Cyracuse, Un Press.
. Aynas Alhusyny (2003). Alealaqat almawdueiat bayn alshakl walmadmun fi aleamal aladibii wajhan lieumlat wahidi. Maqalati.
. (alfn alttshkyly walkarikatir, hal tatakamal alkhututa?), maqalatu. aedadi: fadi fransis. 7 yanayir. ruz alyusif, 019
- ('aghlifat alkutub, muearid llfn walththqaf), maqalatu. da.marwat alssyfy, al'ahramu. 17 disambir 2019, aleadad 48588.
- (albatal fi alrrwayt alerbyt alhadithati, muhmmash wamamsukh waghayr qadir ealaa alfieal), maqalatu, 'asma' alsskwty. mjllt alddwht, 'aghustus 017. aleadad 118, (sa96- 98)
- (hut maruk liasin eadnan .. fayadan sardiun wasinaeat alrray aleami), (maqalatu). mahmud alghitani, 23 ab, 020 . mawqie hisbiris.
- "Color Theory for Designers, Part 1: The Meaning of Color",(Article). Cameron Chapman Updatedmay 2021 . Twitter, LinkedIn
- nashirun yarawnaha wjwhaan lilmadamina, 'aghlifat alkutab.. hubu man alnazrat al'uwlaa. (maqalatu). al'iimarat alyawma, aksibu 020
- "Understanding Eugene Delacroix through 5 of His Most Provocative Artworks". (Article). Alexxa Gotthardt, Sep 10, 2018 5:14pm. Artsyhttps://www.artsy.net
- "bikasu walshshrq al'iislamiu", (maqalatu). 'uwstash duluray, tarjamatu:hsin hindawy. 17 'aghustus, 2016,s 1 - MICHELANGELO, Painter,Sculptor and Architect. Angelo Tartuferi. P,18-21. A.T.S/F.P.e. Colour separation: Studio Lito 69. Florense. Printed by Papergraph 1993/ITALY
- fi malat alkarikatir alearabii", (maqalatu). butrus almerry. 31 disambir 020 . alearabii aljadid. - hut maruk, (dar alfinik / alddar albayda',016) wa(dar aleayn / alqahiratu,016)
- jadal alealaqat bayn alqinae w almatn fi tasmim 'aghlifat alkutub al'adabiati", (maqalati). eabd alhusayn eabd alwahid eabd alrazaaqi. al'akadimii. mjlld 2019. aleadad 91, (31 mars adhar 019) sa227-238, s 12. jamieat baghdad, kuliyat alfunun aljamilati. - 'aghlifat alkutub tatakalamu, (maqalatu). da.safa' 'iibrahim alealawii. jaridat alwatani, albahrin. alahid 24 nufimbir 2019
- "JUDGING A BOOK COVER BY ITS COLOR", (Article). L.L. Wohlwend Feb 9, 2021. https://bookriot.com/bookcover-colors/ (The colors we choose often reflect the books we like to read. Designers want to make sure the book feels right to authors and readers alike). allrjmt al'injlyzyt lilsatr almuqtataf min almaqalat 'aelahu,(min almusadari)
- "How cover design can increase book visibility by 50% (or more)",(Article). by Kelly Morr. https://99designs.com/. SEP, 2017.
Copyright (c) 2022 Rajaa Bakriyyeh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.