The purpose of this section is to provide proper guidelines for the preparation of articles or manuscripts to publish in SIBAWAYH Journal. The guidelines provided here will guide the author of the article or manuscript to write and to prepare it.
- Theme: None at the moment.
- Length: 8 - 12 pages, including tables, graphs and references.
- Spacing: Single space
- Paper size: A4
- Margins: Top – 1in (2.5cm)
Bottom – 1in (2.5cm)
Left - 1.5 in (3.8cm)
Right – 1in (2.5cm)
- Page numbers: Bottom middle
- Font (and font size): Traditional Arabic (14” size)
- A brief bio-data with a maximum of 50 words
- Others: Nil
Manuscript Format of SIBAWAYH Journal
Types of contributions: Research articles.
Research articles should be a maximum of 7000 words (8 - 12 pages) which has not been published anywhere previously or has not under processing for publication elsewhere. Moreover, the articles should include an abstract of 250 words.