Jurnal Pendidikan BITARA (BITARA Educational Journal) invites you to explore beyond borders all fields of education and social science. You may contribute your articles in categories of either empirical research article, concept article or review articles. Papers must contain original results, and this journal prohibits an author from submitting the same manuscript for concurrent consideration by two or more publications. It prohibits as well the publication of any manuscript that has already been published either in whole or substantial part elsewhere. It also does not permit publication of manuscript that has been published in full in Proceedings. The copyright of articles is assigned to the Sultan Idris Education University (UPSI).
Types of manuscript:
Jurnal Pendidikan BITARA (BITARA Educational Journal) welcomes several different types of journal manuscripts, including:
- Research article
- Review article
- Case Studies
- Theoretical Articles
- Descriptions of Research Methodology
- Reports and Studies of Observations
- Educational Material
- Notes and News
- Articles can either be submitted in Malay or English ONLY
- The abstract should have the corresponding translation in English if it is written in Malay.
- Full-length research articles should be divided into Abstract, Introduction, Problem Statement, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Implication of the studies, Conclusion, and References.
- All titles must be centred. Name of author(s) and address of institution(s) where the work was carried out and a short list of five (5) keywords is compulsory.
- Article should be at least in MS Word, should conform to APA style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association), single spacing with wide margin (2.5cm) and 11 point type Times New Roman.
- Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.
- Please make sure the article is submitted in 2 files:
- - with affiliation (compulsory)
- - without affiliation (compulsory)