There are NO ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES or SUBMISSION FEE (FOC).
Format of Manusript:
- Only capitalize the first letter of the title
- Center Indent
- Times New Roman
- 14 point
- Bold font
- Leave 1 blank line after title
Name and affiliation of each author
- Write name(s) on one line (bold and non-italic)
- Write institution of each author on the next line
- Include country if not Malaysian institution(s)
- Provide corresponding author’s email
- Center Indent
- Times New Roman
- 11 point
- 150-250 words in length
- Indent 0 cm from left and right margins
- Do not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Leave one line after abstract and provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes. Each keyword to be followed after a comma. Keyword must be in alphabetical order
- Justify Indent
- 10 point
- The body of the paper should begin immediately after the title, author text and abstract.
- Use a normal, plain font (11-point Times Roman) for text, single spacing.
- Indent the start of each paragraph one tab
- Use italics for emphasis
- Left justified so that the right margin is ragged
- Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages (footer).
- Do not use field functions.
- Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar
- Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables
- Save your file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher).
- Word count should be between 5000-8000 words (including references, appendices, tables, diagrams, figures and acknowledgements)
- All tables are to be numbered using Arabic numerals
- Tables should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order
- A table caption (title) explaining the components of the table must be included
- Identify any previously published material by giving the original source in the form of a reference at the end of the table caption
- All tables should be in the form suitable for journal publication. Format the tables in TABLE FORMAT via your word processor using word. All tables must be placed within the text where appropriate, not placed to the end of the manuscript. Do not use "Insert Table X about here" in the manuscript
- All figures are to be numbered using Arabic numerals.
- Figures should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
- Figure parts should be denoted by lowercase letters (a, b, c, etc.).
- Each figure should have a concise caption describing accurately what the figure depicts. Include the captions in the text file of the manuscript, not in the figure file.
- Figure captions begin with the term ‘Figure’ non-bold type, followed by the figure number.
- Identify previously published material by giving the original source in the form of a reference citation at the end of the figure caption.
- All figures should be in the form suitable for journal publication. All figures must be placed within the text where appropriate, not placed to the end of the manuscript. Do not use "Insert Figure X about here" in the manuscript.References
- Follows the APA style (American Psychological Association) http://www.apastyle.org
- Suggested using Mendeley
- Arranged by alphabetic
- Comprised at least 15 reference sources
- References with a maximum 10 years
Examples of APA format:
Alternatively, kindly download the article template here: ARTICLE TEMPLATE AJATeL
- AJATeL uses TURNITIN to check for plagiarism of all new manuscripts submitted and revised manuscripts. AJATeL only tolerates 20% of similarity index for all articles.