JICTIE (ISSN 2289-7844) is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (June & December starting 2020) by the Department of Computing, Faculty of Arts, Computing and Creative Industry. The main focus of the journal is on academic writings and research reports featuring the latest issues of computing (computer science, information technology, information system, software engineering) in education.
This journal solicits articles that contribute to the achievements of the following aims and objectives:
- To promote the professional growth of ICT educators.
- To improve the quality of education through ICT research.
- To stimulate discussion on educational issues and problems through ICT.
- To offer ideas on ICT teaching and learning in schools and higher institutions of learning.
- To contribute towards the solutions of ICT educational problems encountered in schools and higher institutions of learning.
- To disseminate information on ICT educational events and opportunities available to teachers and lecturers.