Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author has read the 'Content of a good article' in the 'Submit a manuscript' page.
- The submission has not been published or submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format and images are of good quality.
- All citations and quotations have been properly referenced in the manuscript and it is free from plagiarism.
- The author has referred to the APA 7th Edition style guide for mechanics of writing, citation and reference format.
- Two documents are to be submitted - 1) Submission manuscript (with author details) 2) Submission manuscript (anonymous)