Beginning 2019, the Malaysian Journal of Music will incur a fee for each article published in the journal.
A fee of RM 1,000 or USD 250 will be incurred for every article approved for publication.
The author only needs to pay this fee if the editorial board accepts their article for publication after the review and revision processes.
How to pay publication fee:
1. Pay online at https://epayment.upsi.edu.my/onlinesport/
2. Bank in or transfer RM 1000/USD 250
Addressed to: Bendahari UPSI
Account No: 08068010003264
Bank Account: Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
1. Swift code - BIMBMYKLXXX
2. Branch address - Ground & First Floor, No. 33 & 35, Jalan Bunga Anggerik, 35900, Tg. Malim, Perak
3. Account owner - Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
4. Owner address - Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, 35900, Tg. Malim, Perak
5. Branch name - Tg. Malim
Note: It is important to email the payment receipt and 'Consent to Publish' form to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please attach them to "Add Discussion" section in the review section for formal documentation. MJM will not know that you have paid the fee if you do not notify us.